PyHasse as »VirtualBox«
The »PyHasse« toolbox can be installed on your computer using »VirtualBox«. In contrast to the online version there are no restrictions.
Some notes on installation and use are given.
- Software and information about »VirtualBox« are available at https://www.virtualbox.org
- Second step: download the file »pyhasse.ova.zip« (100 MB)
- Unzip and import the file (menu: File > Appliance import ...)
- Check the configuration:
- Memory of the virtual maschine:
- Support of USB-Ports, not needed:
Minmize the window of the VirtualBox (see also the first image of this blog entry) and open the following URL in your browser: